Whether you are a first-time taker, a re-taker, or an international LLM student, I have helped students, just like you; get the results they want – an Esq. after their name!
RESULTS DRIVEN TUTORING
What to Expect?
As your tutor, I will create an individualized program to help you succeed. Each lesson is designed for you to focus on your strengths and weaknesses to make your study time most effective.
- Prior to First Lesson, Receive an Initial Assessment and/or Score Report Review (if applicable)
- Personalized and Adjustable Calendar
- Assignments Based on your Needs
- Substantive Review
- Learn The High Bar’s Rule Funnel™ Essay Approach
- Detailed, Specific Feedback and Guidance on Individualized Assignments (Essays, MPT, and MBE questions)
- Two-Day Mini Practical (Day 1: The Mini MEE / MPT; Day 2: The Mini MBE)
- Pre-exam Quick Hit List
- Test-taking Tips, Tricks and Strategies
Ensure that your valuable study time is used in an efficient and effective manner so that you maximize the points you receive when you Hit The High Bar.
Jurisdictions / Exams Include
- Uniform Bar Exam (UBE)
Lessons are conducted in-person (in Manhattan), online (using Zoom Meeting) or over the telephone.
Tutoring hours are available for purchase either hourly or in 10 hour blocks. Most students begin with 10 hours, and can easily purchase additional hours as needed.
This allows you to customize your tutoring experience.
- Whether you would like a 1 hour or multi-hour lessons, I am available throughout the week at your convenience.
- Lessons are conducted in-person (in Manhattan), online (using Zoom meeting) or over the telephone.
If you would like to design a custom package (perhaps a long-term study plan or group plan), contact me. I would love to see how I can help!
Methods of Payment:
Cash, Check, Credit Card, QuickPay with Zelle, Venmo, and PayPal
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
- Purchased hours are non-refundable once tutoring services have started.
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy for all scheduled lessons.