About The High Bar® – Private Bar Exam Tutor
The High Bar offers an individualized program geared to get you to your goal – passing the bar exam!
- My specialty is working with re-takers and international LLM students, but I have worked with first-time takers and students with learning disabilities too. I have helped students enrolled in a traditional bar review course and ones who go at it alone.
- While my current focus is working with students preparing for the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) and MPRE, I have also worked with many students preparing for the California, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, and Pennsylvania exams.
- Life is busy, so I create a customized calendar for you so you stay on track.
- Detailed written and oral feedback is provided on all written assignments. Know what you are doing well, so you continue to do those things. Know what to improve, so you get the maximum amount of points to pass.
- Learn The High Bar’s Rule Funnel™ Approach to maximize the points that you will receive on essays.
- All learning styles are supported, and I have techniques to assist you no matter which way you learn best.
- It is my personalized approach that will help you most!
Now that you know a little about The High Bar, let me introduce myself. Hi, I’m Alisa! Working with students taking the bar is my full-time profession. I am an attorney, admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey, with experience working for one of the leading bar review companies. I have proudly been published and my writing has been cited. I have graded thousands of essays and MPTs, and for over a decade, I have enthusiastically helped students pass the bar.
At this point, you know little more about me than that the bar exam is clearly my professional jam. So here is some more about me: I am a yoga and meditation enthusiast (Fear not, each session will not start with an “OM!!”), have been skydiving (twice!), and can even knit a wearable (and fashionable) sweater! Travel is a favorite pastime, and most recently I viewed the Total Solar Eclipse.
That brings me to you. My students and I are a team. Quite simply: Your success is my success. Let’s work together and Hit The High Bar!